No detail of this year-round Bone Lake retreat has been overlooked. 2023 remodel includes new Andersen windows and doors, barnwood millwork and high-end finishes throughout. Gorgeous floor to ceiling windows and doors with vaulted knotty pine ceiling in the open floor plan living area. Leathered granite countertops, hickory cabinetry, barnwood millwork and doors, Bosch appliances, beds and furniture with luxurious linens and bedding. This west facing, handicap accessible, pet friendly home sits on nearly one acre, with main level living has a field stone wood burning fireplace, 65” smart TV with sound bar and fully loaded kitchen with all the amenities for you to prepare meals. Enjoy sunsets and nature while looking out at the peaceful north-bay of Bone Lake.
Known for both fantastic fishing and recreation, this level-lake front property has it all. Close to ATV, snowmobile, ski resorts, golfing, vineyard, breweries and hiking and biking trails to enjoy this lake home year-round.
Features and Amenities
- Newly renovated, three (3) bedrooms, 2 bath, open floor plan single level home. Sleeps 8.
- New Andersen windows and doors, barnwood and carriage pine millwork throughout, hickory cabinets, leathered granite countertops, Bosch stainless steel appliances including induction stovetop
- 100+ feet of lake frontage on .92 acres
- West facing lake view shaded by mature trees with dining on the deck
- Wheelchair accessible entrance with 36″ wide ramp and door
- Accessible 6′ wide aluminum dock and master bath curb free shower. Interior doors are 32″ wide.
- Open floor plan living area with 65″ UHDTV Smart TV with soundbar, field stone fireplace and complimentary firewood.
- Master bedroom with king size bed with lake view, 42 ” smart TV, en-suite bath with soaking tub and heated floor, walk in closet, handicap accessible shower
- Bedroom #2, comfy king bed with closet
- Bedroom #3, two comfy twin beds and work area
Queen sofa sleeper in living area.
Luxury bed linens
Extra pillows and blankets.
Fiber optic internet, fast Wi-fi
- Clean, clear and crisp well water
- Central air conditioning
- Propane furnace/ forced air heat
- Propane barbeque
- Hot water on demand via circulating pump
kitchen, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, dishwasher, dishes and silverware, cooking basics, oven, stove, baking sheets, barbecue utensils, paper goods, etc.
We provide bathroom essentials like towels, hair dryer, iron, shampoo, body wash, shower gel
- Speed Queen clothes washer and dryer to clean your swimwear etc.
- Deck with seating for eight
- Wooded backyard firepit
- Complimentary canoe, kayaks and life vests
- Complimentary pop up ice house for ice fishing
- Complimentary firewood for inside and out
- Complimentary bicycles, two adult, one child.
- Pet friendly, fenced dog area
- Discounts for long terms stays
- Free parking on premises
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Safety features include carbon monoxide detectors, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, security camera, video doorbell
- Bone Lake Park and boat launch two blocks away
- Boat rental available
- A wide variety of activities within a 20 mile radius
Laura and Jason live near Stillwater, MN. They like to hike, bike, boat, fish, be outdoors and travel. Bone Lake Escape is intended to be their eventual retirement home. In the meantime, they like to share it with you and hope that you enjoy all that Bone Lake and Northwest Wisconsin have to offer. They are confident you will enjoy it as much as they do and encourage you to contact them anytime during your stay.