- Three (3) bedrooms, open floor plan single level home. Sleeps 8.
- Wheelchair accessible house entrance with 36″ wide ramp and door, 6′ wide aluminum dock, and 3’x5′ master bath curb free shower. Interior doors are 32″ wide.
- Two (2) comfy king beds, two comfy twin beds.
New comfortable foam mattress double sofa bed.
Luxury bed linens
Extra pillows and blankets.
Fiber optic internet & Wi-fi
- 65″ UHDTV Smart TV, Netflix etc.
- Bluetooth speaker in living room.
- Indoor wood burning fireplace with complimentary firewood.
- Clean, clear and crisp well water
- Central air conditioning
- Propane furnace/ forced air heat
- Propane barbeque
- Hot water on demand via circulating pump
Full kitchen, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, dishwasher, dishes and silverware, cooking basics, oven, stove, baking sheets, barbecue utensils, paper goods, etc.
Bathroom essentials, towels, hair dryer, iron, shampoo, body wash, shower gel
- Clothes washer and dryer
- Private entrance
- Deck with seating for eight
- Wooded backyard firepit
- Canoe with paddles
- Two kayaks with paddles and life vests
- Pop up ice house for ice fishing
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- 100+ feet of lake frontage
- Westerly view of waterfront
- Complimentary firewood for inside and out
- Complimentary bicycles, two adult, one child.
- Park and boat launch a few blocks away
- Boat rental available
- Pet friendly, fenced pet area
- Discounts for long terms stays
- Free parking on premises
- Laptop-friendly workspace
Laura and Jason live near Stillwater, MN. We like to hike, bike, boat, fish, be outdoors and travel. Bone Lake Escape is intended to be our “later years of work” and eventual retirement home. In the meantime, we like to share it with you and hope that you enjoy all that Bone Lake and Northwest Wisconsin have to offer. We are confident you will enjoy it as much as we do!